Daily cleaning is easily done with a damp cloth. It is recommended to wipe with a dry cloth afterwards to avoid limescale deposits (especially on dark countertops).
For dirt, use a wrung-out cloth and ordinary universal cleaner. Remove excess detergent with a soft cloth and wash of the stain with warm water, then dry with a soft cloth.
Corian and GetaCore tolerate most cleaning agents, however avoid the use of abrasive or acidic products.
Difficult stains that do not disappear when cleaned with a regular detergent may require more thorough cleaning depending on the type and extent of the stain. Here you can advantageously use HORN Eco-clean.
Strongly colored foods can cause stains on particularly light countertops, and should be removed as soon as possible. In general, all stains and strong chemicals should be removed immediately to maintain a uniform surface.
Guide HORN Eco-Clean:
- Eco-Clean is applied to the surface concentrated with a cloth.
- Leave on for i 2-3 minutes
- Apply with a cloth or soft sponge. Apply with soft strokes without pressure.
- Remove all residues of Eco-Clean with a wet cloth (wipe approx. 3-5 times with clean water).
- Wipe the surface with a clean, lint-free cloth.
- Points 1-5 are repeated until the countertop is thoroughly cleaned.
Do not use wax polish and similar oil/silicone based cleaners, as these will leave the surface with a greasy film that is difficult to remove.